All That You Need To Know About Stanozolol
Stanozolol, also known by the brand names Winstrol and Winstrol Depot, is an effective anabolic steroid, very popular among body – builders and athletes. The drug contains the hormone Stanozolol and has been known as a renowned and successful anabolic steroid since the 1950’s. Although the steroid sells with various brand-names, the one with the name Winstrol is the most popular and the best-seller so far.
The Stanozolol hormone was first cultivated and developed with the trade name Winstrol by the Winthrop Laboratories. That was way back in the 1950’s. Since then, Winstrol has been the center of many controversies, the greatest of them being the Ben Johnson episode in the 1984 Olympics.
Stanozolol – A Favourite among Doctors, Apart From Athletes and Body – Builders
Apart from being an age – old favorite among the body – builders and athletes, Stanozolol is also a much-preferred steroid in use by the physicians. Stanozolol, like a number of similar anabolic steroids, finds widespread use in treating:
- Victims of burn cases
- Patients who have had too much of corticosteroids
- Patients suffering from osteoporosis
- Patients with diseases resulting from muscle – wasting problems
- Obesity resulting from hormone – imbalance
- Fractures in bones in all parts of the body
- Children with certain types of growth – delay symptoms
- Some forms of breast cancer
It should be noted that while many anabolic steroids have been banned by the US Government, Stanozolol still has its FDA credentials. Know more about this from https://steroidly.com/stanozolol-tablets/.
How Does Stanozolol Work
Stanozolol has been structurally altered from dihydrotestosterone (DHT) hormone. Stanozolol is a heterocyclic steroid as it is prepared by adding a pyrazole group instead of the 3 – keto group in the A – Ring. Moreover, the drug has been added to a methyl group, thus placing Stanozolol in the 17 – alpha alkylated category.
These changes help in reducing the androgenic of Stanozolol in a significant manner and degree and has a great positive effect on its anabolic reaction. The steroid has an Androgenic Rating of 20 and an Anabolic Rating of 320.
Usefulness of Stanozolol
- Stanozolol enhances the rate of protein synthesis in the muscles, leading to a building up of effective muscle – tissue.
- Stanozolol helps in a higher retention rate of nitrogen, which results in more of muscle – building. The right level of nitrogen in the muscles should be 16%. Inadequate nitrogen retention may also lead to muscle – wasting or catabolic stage problems.
- Stanozolol is a very effective inhibitor of glucocorticoids that is the direct causal factor of gaining fat and wasting muscles. However, you are not going to lose every single ounce of glucocorticoids, as some are necessary for health reasons.
Effects and Side – Effects of Stanozolol
Although Stanozolol can be used for preventing muscle wasting, yet it is not that type of anabolic steroid that helps in bilking of muscles. There are athletes who use this steroid when they are not on the track, to reduce the SHBG rate so that other hormones can act best. But this should be avoided, since Stanozolol, even if it is not dangerous by any means, is not without side effects either.
The side effects mainly depend on the genetic factors. As with any other drug, some people react to it in a good way, while others suffer from side – effects. Know more about this from https://steroidly.com/stanozolol-tablets/.