If you’ve been trying to increase the size of your vape clouds, look no further than this post. Here, take a look at some of the best tips you haven’t tried to get fuller, look-at-me clouds.
Make everyone notice you from across the room, as you appear out from a serious puff of smoke.
Tip 1: Make More Vapor
If you’re into vaping, you likely know it’s already grown in popularity over the past few years. Now, it’s close to an $800 million industry in the United States alone.
As the industry continues to grow, and a more complete lifestyle develops around vaping, more people want to know how to get bigger clouds.
Making more vapor will help. You can do this by making sure you’re using a strong battery in combination with a resistance coil that’s a bit more flexible than most. (Tip: look for coils that give off under 1 ohm of resistance.)
Using this lower resistance means you can vaporize your e-juice even faster, meaning you’ll produce more smoke from every inhale and exhale.
Make sure you’re increasing the air flow of your e-cig, so that the vapor doesn’t overheat. Not only will you avoid an uncomfortable vaping experience, you’ll also get a huge cloud.
Tip 2: Switch Up Your Technique And Go Slow
It doesn’t matter if you’re new to the vaping community, or if you’ve been around for a while. Everywhere you look, more and more people are swapping tips and ideas in forums, blog posts, and on websites devoted to the vape lifestyle.
You probably already know just how popular conversations about vape clouds are on and offline. But have you tried these tips?
- Make sure your lungs are totally empty before you start playing around with your technique (it sounds crazy, but try to inhale, hold for three counts, then exhale to make sure they’re really cleaned out.)
- Try to extend the length of your exhale – if you breathe out too quickly, you’re going to majorly thin your cloud. You might even tilt your body backwards slightly as you exhale, to help you slow down.
Final Rapid-Fire Tips
- Wicking: Tuck the wick under your resistance coils, or even just trim your wick down to size. You can also trim the wick at both ends.
- Getting A Mod: This is also a safety issue! Getting a mod (either regulated or mechanical) offer you serious air holes, to prevent a fire from starting while you practice.
- Get An Atomizer: Sometimes called an RDA, or a rebuildable drip atomizer, these are attachable, DIY resistance coils that go on your tank. Basically, the idea if to drip your e-juice on your coals about every four or five puffs. Sure, it’s an extra step, but if you want huge clouds, this is a tried and true way to get them.
Need More Vaping Ideas?
Looking for more tips and tricks on how to really get the most out of your e-cig experience?
Good vaping starts with high-quality, impeccably made e-juice. To find the top products on the market, check out companies like Lizard Juice e-cigs.
Don’t just mindlessly vape – enjoy and maximize the feeling of every single puff.