Summer is here and we all want a break from our monotonous clothes. Summer is the perfect time to experiment with clothes and colours. It is not possible to buy new designer wear for every occasion. So, this summer give yourself an eclectic look with indo-western dresses.
Good news is you do not have to invest in new clothes for this fusion style; instead, you just need to pair ethnic clothes with western silhouettes. For some, it can be tricky to create a whole new indo-western look. Here are some tips to help you make a fashion statement.
- Capes and crop tops: Add little fun to your attire by styling a crop top with a cape. You can wear them with jeans, pants, or skirts. They can be worn for both casual get together and small family functions.
- Salwar and off-shoulder poncho: A silk salwar or Aladdin pants with an off-shoulder poncho is perfect for cocktail parties or special occasions. Wear a big stone ring to accentuate the outfit. This Indo-western outfit will give you a comfortable yet chic look.
- Saree with a bandeau top: Saree is a favourite Indian outfit for weddings and other celebrations. Pair your saree with a bandeau top or a crop top and get ready for lots of attention. You can even experiment with the pallu and drape it around the neck like a scarf.
- Crop tops with ethnic skirts or lehengas: Pair a straight fit skirt with a crop top for an evening affair. You can pick contrasting colours to look charming and stylish. Add statement accessories like a ring, neck piece, and earrings and be ready to rock the night.
- Top and dhoti pants: Dhoti pants have recently gained a lot of popularity. These fusion pants can give you a cool look in summers. You can either team them up with a crop top or long kurta depending on the occasion. For a hippie look go for kolhapuri chappals, ethnic ring, and big hoop earrings.
- Long slit kurta with pants: Give a new look to your designer long slit kurta. Pair it with well-fitted silk pants and be party ready. This attire will give you a ravishing and elegant look. To finish the look, wear matching heels.
- Knee length kurta with denim jacket: Get a comfy-chic look with a knee length kurta without side slits and denim jacket. Wear sandals or sneakers to get the sporty-chic look. Accessorize with chunky pieces such as a big ring and earrings to accentuate the look.
Summers are all about being stylish yet comfortable. Try these versatile fashion trends and increase the mercury level with your Indo-western attire. Experiment with your wardrobe and welcome the summers in style. Happy fusing!